LET'S GO CODE!™ ACTIVITY SET
Let's go code activity set helps your little learners pick up early coding concepts in this engaging, non-digital game
Ages: 5 - 9
Why we love it:
- This non-digital set provides a very basic introduction to programming and engineering while developing an interest in STEM subjects from an early age!
- Engaging activity set introduces positional language and directions as early learners give and follow direction
- Promotes critical thinking skills
- Kinaesthetic activities encourage children onto their feet, developing gross motor skills
- Encourages teamwork and cooperative play
- This toy can easily be modified for younger and older children.
- Many Ways to Play: The set comes with 20 EVA foam mats and 20 coding cards, so kids can build countless maze combinations!
- Make Maze Easy or Hard! Add an element of challenge by dropping obstacles within the maze's paths!
- Kids have fun laying out the foam maze mats and formulating their desired path using the double-sided coding cards which include forward, pivot, claw, jet pack "fly", and wild card.
- 20 foam mats in four colors (pink, orange, blue and green)
- 20 coding cards
- Two robot pieces
- Two gear-themed pieces
- Two spring-looking pieces
- Two arrows
- Two X pieces
- Full-colour guide features sample paths
Mats measure 23cm x 23cm